Sunday, November 17, 2013

My weekend #beautytreatments #Seri

"SERI" is a Sri Lankan skin care line that is inspired by nature to give you the skin you were meant to have .I'm so in love with their products .
Here is my weekend beauty treatments using the Seri Products.
During the weekend (Saturday/Sunday)I usually Scrub my body Using the Seri Sweet Lemon body scrub before I have a shower. Seri Sweet Lemon Body Scrub is specially designed for the body , formulated for all skin types .Enriched with Virgin Coconut Oil with antioxidants and Lemon with natural whitening properties that will keep your skin soft, fair and radiant.And is not recommend to use it as a face scrub.After getting out of the shower I apply Seri Green Tea Toner on my face ,neck , armpits & legs which is enriched with Green tea extract and mint that will give you pimple free skin. The calming, soothing effect of the menthol present in mint helps reduce the irritation and redness caused by pimples/wounds.And it also helps kill bacteria that causes pimples/acne. And Finally I apply My Seri Rose + Milk Lotion(For Oily Skin , The best natural lotion I have found so far) to my clean body & face.(I spend at least a minute gently massaging it into my face & 5 minutes into my body )


No comments: